Peaks Of Africa business travel unit comprise of teams that are equipped with excellent African experience in delivering successful Africa business and leisure services, in Africa, delivered through 3 business units namely Peaks Of Africa Business Travel, Peaks Of Africa Conventions and Peaks Of Africa Holidays; to existing and new African destinations of Southern, Central, East, West Africa & North Africa.
Business Travel Services
Our presence and strategic alliances throughout Africa with direct ground handling presence in Africa including the challenged parts of Africa, is an invaluable quality in achieving your business travel goals, adding values for yourself and clients.
We have turnaround times of approximately 20 minutes, as well as creating a wider pool in which you can choose an ideal destination/hotel or package for your satisfaction.
Transfers – Point To Point
MOPOL (Mobile Police) security services
Leisure Activities & Guided Tours
- Angola – Luanda, Cabinda, Soyo, Lubango, Lobito
- Mozambique – Tete, Nampula, Nacala, Pemba Maputo, Indigo Bay
- Zimbabwe – Victoria Falls, Kariba, Harare, Bulawayo, Mutare, Mutoko, Gweru
- Botswana – Gaborone, Francistown, Jwaneng
- Zambia – Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe, Livingstone, Luangwa, Chipata, Mfuwe, Solwezi, Mufulira
- Malawi – Lilongwe, Blantyre, Zomba, Mzuzu, Lake Malawi
- Uganda – Kampala, Entebbe
- Namibia – Oranjemund, Rosh Pinah, Luderitz, Eros, Windhoek, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay
- South Africa – Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Sun City, Kruger National Park, Limpopo, Drakensberg, St Lucia, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape, Free State
- Burundi – Bujumbura
- Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt & Victoria Island
- Guinea – Conakry
- Benin – Cotonou
- Gabon – Libreville
- Ghana – Accra, Tamale, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa
- Ivory Coast – Abidjan, Yamoussoukro, Marcory
- Senegal – Dakar
- Mauritania – Nouakchott
- Liberia – Monrovia
- Cameroon – Yaounde, Djoum, Douala
Indian Ocean Islands
- Mauritius – Port Louis
- Seychelles – Victoria, Mahe & Praslin
- Mozambique Islands & Coastal Resorts
- Egypt – Cairo
- Libya – Tripoli
- Sudan – North & South Sudan
- Morocco – Cassablanca, Fes, Marakech, Atlas Mountain
- Tanzania – Dar Es Salaam, Mwanza, Tanga, Arusha, Serengeti
- Kenya – Nairobi, Mombassa, Kisimu
- Ethiopia – Addis Ababa, Nekempte, Dallol
- Burundi – Bujumbura
- Democratic Republic Of Congo & Republic Of The Congo – Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Brazzaville, Pointe Noire
- Rwanda – Kigali
Meetings & Incentives
The Peaks Of Africa MICE business unit comprise of seasoned and professionally trained teams, that are qualified and highly experienced in ensuring that your Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Events, are expertly and successfully managed in an unmatched manner.
Our teams are always on hand and ready for action to add and create value that will enable you in fulfilling travel needs of our valued clients, in respect of accommodation, airport transfers and shuttles, conference venue and equipment bookings, delegate registration assistance and preparation of stationary, brochures and branded materials plus language translators, among many others, from Southern, Central, Eastern, Western and North Africa.
Our promise is that when details of your planned Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Events, are graciously handled, and the distractions artfully managed, your teams become free to succeed in your vision, a reason why we promise that even if any detail of your plans, is less than great, we will make it perfect, because at Peaks Of Africa, we sincerely believe that when MICE management is done right in Africa, greatness happens in the world.
Our MICE division has been in alliance with international suppliers, world class travel agents and tour operators in a successful manner; and our systematic ability to cover African and global destinations has over the years, created an edge that allows Peaks Of Africa to provide unmatched turnaround times, even for the remote and logistically challenged parts of Africa and the world at large.
Retreats factors affecting choice of venue Rationale Delegates qualities – home sick, high propensity to spend Use of international correspondence Need for centrality & logistics – guests flying in, self drive, 80:20 rule Lanseria/OR Tambo Business and fun mix Natural factors Social factors – religion, culture, e.t.c (non discriminatory), ability to provide unconventianl needs e.g. special dietary requirements, prayer rooms, e.t.c Duration of the conference – need a diverse venue Number of delegates Budget factors